This video gives a quick overview of the steps to integrate UCCX and CUCM for the first time.
- In CUCM you would like to create an application user and assign AXL permissions to it.
- Make sure the AXL web service and CTI manager are running on the PUB.
- Login into UCCX with the default credentials Administrator and pass: ciscocisco
- Provide the information for the AXL account provisioned in CallManager
- Upload the license files ( You can use the demo license included in the CD
- Select the CTI Manager, JTAPI server and create the rmcm and jtapi user accounts on UCCX
- Submit the changes.
More videos will come for specific features of the UCCX platform. Stay tuned.